Sunday, August 21, 2011

Villainess Numero uno.

Hey kids!
I've been re-watching the first season of Sailor Moon and have been drawing a lot of villain ladies with obnoxiously large shoulder pads. I'll save my gushing over my current cartoon obsessions for a later post, but expect a lot more character designs, and practice shots, and photoshop practice and you know FUN STUFF. Who would have thought that a few goofy animated shows would make me so happy haha


I think coloring my character doodles will help with my inability to use color accurately. My goal is to be able to pick a color without having to fancy the image up with levels adjustment, as well as minimal and calculated shadow placement :) Not that complicated coloring is bad, but just for practical and professional environments I want to be able to know I can execute something even if I don't have much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment