Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why won't it grow?


I'm a bit distressed by the rut I've fallen into in respects to my art. It just seems to be the same colors and types of characters I've always done.

here it goes with that box again, you know the one I can never quite get out of! Baaahhh humbug what a lame-o I am, especially this summer.

You know I had the full intention of creating these beautiful oil paintings, "serious art" but I always end up liking my drawings better or shamefully don't have the initiative or attention span to follow through.

AND I HAVN'T TOUCHED MY SKETCHBOOK IN AGES! Its so bad! So Maybe I'll stop doing these mini projects for awhile and just start working in my silly black book again. Observe the world a bit more and actually start writing again. Well, maybe after I do this mini-comic I was thinking of...

Oi, this journal was never meant to be a pity party, so I'm going to stop, take a haitus and come back with something actually worth sharing that will enrich your lives. Stay tunes ladies and gentlemen!

P.S. Photoshop can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment