Friday, August 28, 2009

The First Mix.

Hello there readers! Summer is almost over and with just under a week before I leave and go back to the East Coast for school I would like to share with you the soundtrack for said summer. Special thanks to my musical Obi Wan Kenobi (Mandy) who is constantly thrusting good music into my lazy ears.

Hope you all enjoy! If not, bummer.
Songs for the uk (a summer compilation) <3
===Track list===
(1) West Coast - Coconut Records                              
(2) Keep it Real - Leslie Hall                                       
(3) Alma Song - Pwrfl Power                                       
(4) Fucking Boyfriend - The Bird and the Bee           
(5) Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot                            
(6) Aruarian Dance - Nujabes, Fat Jon & Minmi       
(7) Chinese - Lily Allen                                                   
(8) Rymden I En Lada - Detektivebran                        
(9) Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns                                   
(10) Invisible Shadow - Hollow Jan                                  
(11) Little Bit (feat. Lykke Li) - Drake                             
(12) S'Vive - Bibio                                                                 
(13) I'm in Miami Bitch - LMFAO                                      
(14) That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings                       
(15) Hang You From The Heavens - The Dead Weather
(16) goodbye song - Moldy Peaches                                   

1 comment:

  1. Bekka. I love you so much, it's ridiculous. I am going to download this song as soon as I get home tomorrow. AND HELLOOOO, YOUR ALBUM ARTWORK IS GORGEOUS, I WANT YOU TO MAKE IT FOR ME FOR EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete